Abstracts have to be submitted before the 15th of January 2019.
The abstract is restricted to 2400 characters and most contain the follow subsections
The abstract is restricted to 2400 characters and abstract must clearly state:
Please follow the guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with correct grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. Please note that abstracts submitted with a low level of English will not be considered for presentation.
- Abstract title - Limited to 300 characters in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text - Limited to 2400 characters. Including acknowledgements.
- Abstract text must be written in complete sentences and in correct English.
- No degrees/titles of authors should be included with the author names.
- There should be a mark of end punctuation at the end of all sentences.
- Disease names should be written without apostrophes, for example: Wilms tumour, Burkitt lymphoma, Hodgkin disease, etc.
- Please do not refer to patients by their diseases, e.g. 'Wilms tumour patients' or ALL patients'. Instead identify them as 'patients with Wilms tumour; and 'patients with ALL'.
- Use generic names of drugs.
- Express numbers as numerals.
- Text only is to be submitted. Tables, figures and bulleted text are not permitted.
- Decimal points must be displayed as periods (4.89) not commas (4,89).
- Numbers beginning with a decimal point should be preceded by a zero.
- Periods should be used in numbers for decimal points, not commas, i.e. P = 0.015
- All measurements must be in metric units.
- Abstracts stating "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official congress publications.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Registration must be received by the Secretariat by the Early Registration Deadline to ensure inclusion of the abstract in the meeting publications and in order to be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the congress website. Abstracts submitted via fax will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
All abstracts will be evaluated anonymously and scored by the Scientific Committee. Final decisions will be made by the Scientific Committee which will determine whether the abstract will be accepted or refused and if accepted, as:
- an oral presentation
- a poster presentation