The CLEAR organizing committee is looking forward to welcoming you to the 2nd
conference focusing on childhood leukemia early adverse reactions from the 9th
to the 11th
of May 2019 in Copenhagen (Denmark).
The CLEAR 2019 conference will explore and discuss the clinical perspective of both disease- and treatment-related adverse reactions in children with leukemia.
The conference is an opportunity to interact with experts in the field and build partnerships with colleagues from around the world on these important topics.
Scientific abstract submission opens early 2019, and young researchers will be eligible for awards for oral and poster presentations.
Topics of the conference
- Capture and registration of toxicities in Europe
- Capture and registration of toxicities in the US
- Lecture on quality survival, burden of toxicities
- Asparaginase hypersensitivity
- Pancreatitis, including when to re-expose
- Bone toxicity including osteonecrosis
- Muscle function and physical activity
- Cancer predisposition syndromes and toxicities
- Mucositis and inflammation
- Bacterial infections
- Nephrotoxicity including focus on high-dose MTX and rescue
- Toxic death during induction and tumor lysis syndrome
- Common germline variants and toxicity
- Acute toxicities and AYA (adolescents and young adults)
- Acute toxicities with CAR-T therapy
- Acute toxicities with novel drugs
- Psychological issues
The deadline for abstract submission has extended to the
31st of January 2019
Evaluation and feedback on acceptance will be given before before early bird registration ends.